Can it really be this perfect?

My boyfriend and I lost our virginitys to each other last night and this morning he woke up and smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead and he kept telling me how much he loved me... and today he kept hugging me and smiling at me and kissing me and tonight he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and he... show more My boyfriend and I lost our virginitys to each other last night
and this morning he woke up and smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead and he kept telling me how much he loved me... and today he kept hugging me and smiling at me and kissing me and tonight he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and he is just being so amazing! People always say that you regret your first time but we have been head over heels in love with each other for two years and I have no regrets at all! And we definitely aren't a perfect couple because we do fight sometimes but they never last long at all. Is it too perfect? Do you think that it will last?