promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Ada and Leon in Resident Evil 4?

What are the past that Ada and Leon share? Ada's working for Wesker and Umbrella, and Krauser tells Leon that Umbrella is his past, but how is he related to Umbrella, except for having survived Raccoon City, and how do Ada and Leon know each other?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ada was left in Racoon city and had to fight to get out alongside Leon in Resident evil 2, Umbrella and Wesker both left them for dead and doomed them and everyone else to die in racoon city, and Wesker helped destroy Umbrella from within, but not before exposinf himself and his other cronies to the T virus. In Resident Evil 2 Leon also believed that Ada fell to her death, and low and behold here she is in resident 4

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well, I never played Resident Evil 4, but in Resident Evil 2 Ada was one of Umbrella's agents and sent to retrieve the G-Virus I think. She was looking for her boyfriend too at the police station, but she later found out that he died. His name was John. Leon encountered Ada at the police station and as they continued to work together Ada gradually fell in love with Leon because Leon cared so much about her when she was wounded and saved her from being shot by Birkin's wife and such. In the end Ada got shot, fell over a rail, and hung on for life, but she let go of Leon's hand and fell though she survived w/ an unforgettable scar. I forgot what happened to the virus; haven't played the game in a long time.

• 4 years ago

Ada stole the sample of Las Plagas from Leon because that's what she was paid to do. The organization she worked for hired her to steal a sample from that village, and since Leon ended up with it at the end, she took it from him. As for your second question, I'm guessing you mean does Resident Evil 5 continue the story of Resident Evil 4. The answer to that is "sort of." The enemies that Chris and Sheva have to deal with in Resident Evil 5 are infected with a more advanced version of the Las Plagas parasite, so that aspect from the previous game continues. Everything else (that is, characters, storyline, etc.) is totally different from Resident Evil 4, but they bring back three important characters from the original Resident Evil game: Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, and Albert Wesker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love RE4 and at the end of RE2, leon is leavig the massive complex when this massive guy called the tyrant jumps down behind you. hes about to kill you(like with the big cheese Bitorez Mendez(think thts his name) when he is strangling you and Ada shoots him) and Ada jumps down and shoots a full clip into his back. he turns around and throws her into a metal box and she is badly injured.

it turns out that she is an umbrella agent who used leon to get into the complex and get the virus and the boyfriend thing was a lie.

Leon hits the tyrant and He falls to his death. ada is apparently dying and she says something to you (i cant remember what) and then the 2 kiss. She does the whole "eeh" thing where Leon is holding her and she shuts her eyes and her head falls if you get what i mean. you then have a certain amount of time to escape like in RE4

if u wanna see the ending YouTube it

Source(s): personal experience- to get this ending, you have to play the game a certain way or something(cant remember
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.