A.Singh asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

What should I do with my Pitching Staff?

Daisuke Matsuzaka

Kelvim Escobar - DL

Ervin Santana

Micah Owings

Vincente Padilla

Todd Welemeyer

Johnathon Sanchez

Fransico Rodriguez

Jose Valverde

Some guys that i have on mind, that are free agents:

Jose Contreras

Daniel Cabrera

Dustin McGowen

Bronson Arroyo

Jon Lester

Who should i drop?? && who should i pick up?

im in 3rd place, i need to bring it up...

Favorite Answer

K-Rod, Santana, Owings, Dice-K....you have a good pitching staff. What I'd do is drop Escobar, put Dice-K on the DL if you have that option, or just bench him for now, and pick up either Cabrera or McGowan.

Being in 3rd with this staff is great. Just work through the injuries and if you have the bats, then you should be alright.

drop kelvim escobar and put matsuzaka on the DL. kelvim still has a while before coming back. then you should pick up contreras who's been great for the past weeks.

I would drop Padilla, I think hes a turd. Arroyo has turned it around as of late and will get more wins and a ton of K's. Look at the numbers from his last 6 starts as compared to his start of the season. I added him in my league and I think he'll do pretty well. I also like Contreras.

I would drop Wellemeyer and pick up Contreras, drop Padilla and pick up Arroyo, and drop Sanchez and pick up McGowen. In my 12 team leagues Sanchez and Padilla are still available, and the other guys are on teams.