I am confused becuase of the pet store lady with my tank?

she told me to suck out 75% of my water in my 55gal tank weekly is this normal?? also i added four fish to my new tank two weeks after being cycled then tw days after them added two more different fish and all my tests or good except ammiona is a little high and says stress at 0.4, my fish seem good eating and... show more she told me to suck out 75% of my water in my 55gal tank weekly is this normal?? also i added four fish to my new tank two weeks after being cycled then tw days after them added two more different fish and all my tests or good except ammiona is a little high and says stress at 0.4, my fish seem good eating and swiming and all but should i be worried or do wanter chage? i want to add a couple more fish can i? the pet store lady said is donst matter how many fish you add as long as you test the water and do frequent water chages? als she said tanks cycle in a couple hours not weeks? i need some hellp here from some pros ia m confused?!
Update: tw- 2 sorry about that typo
Update 2: for the ammiona i added some cycle that helps with that
Update 3: i think my test are good i am new at this so i dont really know!
Update 4: i have afriacan chilchds the little mnubs and yellows and blood parrots and a black with spikes sucker thing that stays on the bottom the pet store lady said he eats snails and algea