How do I get rid of a cough caused by plergm(mucus)?

I would like medicine recommendations, treatment options (or weblinks to them), and/or home remedies. Any response that contributes to my knowledge will be awarded a thumbs up (all others will be given a thumbs down, for uselessness). Thank you for helping me rid myself of this annoying cough =)

Accidently put this in the wrong category =(

Mucinex Rocks! Srry Guys, but the early bird gets the worm =) May all your good vibes be returned thousand-fold =)

Favorite Answer

Try using Mucinex to get rid of the plergm. Check out the below site for details.

http://www.mucinex.com/view_all_products

BEST WISHES!!! :--)

Mucinex is a really good product, I had to use it when I had pneaumonia a few years ago. But you need to find out what is causing the phlem and that way you can rid the cough. Is it allergies Hon or what? Also try eucalyptus oil, put 3 or 4 drops in a pan of water and breathe over it, it works pretty well too. Hope you get better soon

Just get some extra strength mucinex. Thats what I, my dad, my boyfriend and my roomate all use and it work really fast. It breaks up the mucus and when you cough it will come up and you can just spit it. Within 2 days it will be gone-gone.