Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guy Advice Needed!! PLEASE HELP!!!?

k well i broke up w/ my bf like 2 months ago, and well he broke up w/ me cuz im thinking the distance was a problem. he live in VA and i lived in CT. he came up once to see me in like oct 2007 and just hang out for like a weekend together then he went back down to VA. well he said that he didn't wanna go out w/ any girl during the school yr and wants to focus on school. Well I recently left CT to come down and go to VA and live with him well his parents. I left CT due to a personal reason. So I've been down here for about 30 ish days and i love it. But i asked the guy if we are gonna go out again and hes like maybe, probably but its not a yes or a no and since then i have no mentioned anything. But within that time me and him made a agreement and he lets me practice a few nursing things on him nothing like needles, just like diapering him things like that. And well w/ being down here for 30 days he has given me 2 hand jobs and i have given him one. I have no idea where this is going!

I have no idea where this is going. Please help me. When he was up in CT i had a really good time w/ him and I want it to be like that again. I need to know what you guys think! anything is really apperiacated! Thanks again you guys!!!

coudl he be just using me? idk what to think now.

and sometimes it happens that he just wants to be left alone cuz i usual just go and hang out w/ him at night and i do respect that. but sometimes it goes on for like a week but i cant really do anythin about it. so idk

oh ya and i still like him.

Favorite Answer

Judging by what you said, it is extremely possible that he is just using you for A plaything. I would reccomend Finding somewhere else to go and if that's not an option, sit down and talk to him. tell him that this concerns you. if his reaction seems sincere than give it a little while longer. if not find some way to get out of there. Best Of luck.

Sounds like a FWB relationship "Friends with Benefits".

Let him go. You guys seem too far away to even bother with him. Forget him.

• just let it go with the flo put your self first if you see your self with him in a serious relationship than its all good if not then leave

2 many details I'm confused now...

grow up

its obvious he is not that interested any more

move on