Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Mini fridge?

I want to get a mini fridge and I have no issues with it being on the floor, but my mom isn't sure if it will be alright.

So, my question is if i buy a mini fridge do i have to sit it on some kind of stand or table and if so where could i find one?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

mine has sat on the floor in my room for 3 years and i have carpet. it's been completely fine. i think we got mine at wal-mart or meijer. you can find them there or at stores like menards i think. you definitely will not have to put it on a stand or table. good luck.!! they're great for having in your room. i'm 17 and my parents bought me one so i can keep all the food i buy myself in my own room (i.e. juices, fruits, etc...) my mini fridge's brand is Danby Designer and it's really good. you can adjust the temperature inside and theres a small freezer in the top of it that comes with an ice cube tray. good luck, and i hope this helps.! :]

• Login to reply the answers
  • micco
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Mini Fridge Stand

• 1 decade ago

mini fridges are cute on the floor but not just white or silver like differrent colors thats the only thing that you have to have with a mini fridge oh and if you do get a stand DONT GET A GLASS STAND !!been there done that

Source(s): my own mini fridge
  • 1 decade ago

It's definitely fine on the floor. I travel a lot, and in hotels, their mini fridges are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS on the floor.

Source(s): real life in hotels
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They're meant to be able to sit on the floor or on a counter. They are often found in offices under counters or between file cabinets.

• 4 years ago

No,the temp. should be fine. But there will be the matter of ease of storage. And wine coolers keep the bottles tilted so the cork will stay wet. But I would'nt worry about that unless you are looking for long term storage, 1 year or more.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, there's more of a danger of them tipping over if they're perched on a flimsy stand. I think I've seen one on a stand once, but it was a built-in model.

• 4 years ago

Mini Fridge Table

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It'll be fine on the floor, just pulled out an ice cold pepsi from mine which is on the floor, just under my bed.

• 1 decade ago

It's fine on the floor. I used to have one that I put on the floor, and it didn't do my carpet any damage.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.