Cookies for bake sale?

So I'm having a bake sale to raise money for a sport that I participate in and I really need some help.

I'm planning on buying easy mix from the store but I need recipies to spice them up. I'm not just going to add m&ms or sprinkles. I want to add things like coffee and such.

Any recipies with pictures would help!

Favorite Answer

I'd stay away from coffee, especially for a bake sale that potential customers might be small children. You don;t want to add caffiene into their system. Likewise for others who can't handle caffiene in their systems.

To be honest, don't go all out for the cookies. Decroate them in a simplistic and eye appealing manner. The M&Ms and sprinkles DO get the attention from potential customers. Add a Hershey kiss to the center of the cookie. Dust with powdered sugar or cocoa powder. A simple decoration goes a long way.

Good luck!

Source(s): Helped run a bake sale 2 weeks ago.

you honestly should just use the recipe on the back of the nestle tollhouse chocolate chips bag. it'll taste 10x's better than some store bought mix so you'll sell more, its much easier than you think, and it's a whole helluva lot cheaper so you'll get more profit, and its all about raising money so price is important. i think the only thing you should add to chocolate chip cookies are nuts, or butterscotch/peanut butter chips. sugar cookies are easy and cheap, not everyone likes chocolate chip

I think mom should help you. Coffee is a bit weird for cookies I think. You can buy peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip cookie mix just as easy as buying plain mix. If you want, decorating some sugar cookies is nice also.

• violet

Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies (Low Fat and Moist)

Total Time: 1 hr

Makes: 3 1/2 dozen

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour

1 tsp. baking soda

1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon

1/2 tsp. salt

1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg

3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1/2 cup Splenda

1/4 cup margarine, softened

3/4 cup applesauce (unsweetened)

1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 egg

2 Tbsp. fat-free milk

2 tsp. vanilla

3 cups quick or old fashioned uncooked oatmeal

1 cup diced (can use food processor, much easier) dried mixed fruit or raisins

Preparation:

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray or grease lightly with cooking oil.

2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg; mix well. In large bowl, beat sugars and margarine until well blended. Add applesauce, egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir in flour mixture' mix well. Stir in oats and dried fruit; mix well. (Dough will be moist.)

3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookies sheets.

4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in tightly cover container.

Notes:

These cookies are moist and chewy; low in fat and low in sugar. I like them better the next day when they are moister and even more flavorful.

Plan on try making these with the brown sugar Splenda and adding powdered flaxseed (good source of omega-3 fatty acids).

Source(s): My recipe modified from the quaker oatmeal recipe.

fins reciepes online...go to foodnetwork.com

they haveeeeeeeee NICE NICE NICE recipeeeee i promisse