If The Michelle Obama Rumored Tape Surfaces, calling Caucasian Americans, "Whitey", Will That Be Racist?

Rumors have been flying about the BOMBSHELL tape about to surface. It claims to have Michelle ranting at Wrights Church about "Whitey". What to make of this. Will this be racist, or just taken out of context?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've heard about this and I think it will put the final nail in the coffin. My question is why does this woman hate America so much. She is the epitomy of what is wrong with race relations!

• 1 decade ago

Although this discussion around Senator Obama's church, comments of Rev. Wright, Fr. Pfleger and now Michelle Obama seems most about race, I also wonder if the continued support of Obama says even more about the party that dismisses these kinds of beliefs and attitudes. To dismiss or make excuses for a candidate whose alliances should be troubling, reflects that a party wants to promote more of the same.

• 4 years ago

Not so much, because she is a comedian and court jesters and things can get away with that sort of stuff. But it is a bit unfair because Michelle O. can't make funny Jewish jokes about Joan Rivers, because she is Mrs President and you can't make funnies like that if you live in the White House. You have to be very dignified.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're doomed if Barack becomes president? No you were doomed when Bush became president. Let's face it, any of the candidates is an improvement on Bush, I can't see how it could possibly get any worse. And yet there are some people saying that none of the candidates are 'right' for America. As opposed to the idiot son of a ex-president. Yeah, good logic.

Anyways it is racist, theres no getting round it, and it could taint Obama's campaign. I doubt it happens though, she seems quite reputable. Also there are ways to spin it to keep Barack innocent anyways, like Barack not endorsing it in anyways, and not knowing of it, or perhaps that she was young and ways like that. They are politicians, they will find a way of stopping it. But if it is true, it will be like the Chappaquiddick incident for Kennedy, and will likely damage him greatly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Like the rumors Obama is a Muslim, I'm sure we will have people talking about this,regardless of the facts,,I haven't heard of this tape,so it would be good to supply a link...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That would be cool, yes it would be racist for the majority of voters in the country. I hope it waits to come out after Obama is declared the winner.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it comes to be, I would imagine it will be written off as Wright was either directly, or indirectly by pointing at other politicians.

• 1 decade ago

if yahoo gets its way, the tape will be deleted just like any post or question that is not supportive of b. Hussein obama.

attention all yahoo Nazis >>> your bias reeks of fascism

• 1 decade ago

i doubt it , i don't think there is a tape and even if there is, obama will definitely buy it , he would never let that happen .

• Of course because she is a racist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.