Who else listens to music in another language?!?

I do! Lately i have found a new favourite singer! It all started last year with Eurovision 2007. The winner, Marija Šerifović, from Serbia with the song 'Molitva', is the person i am now obsessed with! I was yelling and stuff as the votes were being announced as was so happy when she won. Anyway this year... show more I do! Lately i have found a new favourite singer! It all started last year with Eurovision 2007. The winner, Marija Šerifović, from Serbia with the song 'Molitva', is the person i am now obsessed with! I was yelling and stuff as the votes were being announced as was so happy when she won. Anyway this year just before Eirovision 2008 i researched her, looking for her music! Anyway i love it! It is all serbian, (which i do not speak) but who cares? It's beautiful music.

Marija Šerifović Rocks!

Music is Universal!
Who else agrees?!
(Or am i just weird for listening to music with lyrics i do not know)
Update: Yeah i have found translations, but i mostly don;t read/memorise them, i like leaving it a lit of a mystery! Thanks for the clip by the way, i like it!
Some of my friends really like Basshunter too!
Thanks for so many answers!
Update 2: Cool мaяia ツಌ Great to find another lover! (You know what i mean lol!) :) You should find some of her other songs and download them! They are good!