? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有幾句英文翻譯需要協助

由於我是公司的單位主管所以上午九點三十分我必須主持一天的業務簡報,針對昨天的工作進行檢討。公司是一個人性化的公司每天下午的三點都會有半小時的個人時間,想做任何事情都可以。下午六點是我們結束工作回家的時間,大約晚上七點半我可以和我的家人一起共進晚餐。晚上九點我會陪我的女兒看書或是聽音樂,晚上十點以後是我個人的時間,我通常都坐在書房準備我隔天的工作或是閱讀我喜愛的行銷方面的書籍,大約在深夜十二點我才結束我一天的生活上床休息。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Those I who superintend it about the section in the company should preside over the brief note of the business during a day without fail by me in 9:30AM and are the hatchets and examine yesterday's work. In the company, there is time individual during half an hour of both of 3 PM of the company of humanizing of one (point) in every day, and I can want to do all any things. I can do both suppers with my family at the evening about 7:30 because I finish time for us to work and to return to the house at 6:00PM. Night daughter book read provide Music hear provide food night later person time usually all study day work provide good feeling sales read prepare district book sit roughly at midnight finally day life finish bed take a rest.

翻好了

As I am a session chief of my company, I have to host a business representation at 9:30am for a whole day long which is aimed at discussing on yesterday's working content. It is a human-natured company which offers a half hour private time to every co-worker at 3:00pm every day. And you can do anything you want. We finish our job and go home at 6:00pm. It is about 7:30 that I can have dinner with my family. I will stay with my daughter for reading or listening to the music at 9:00pm. After 10:00, it is my personal time. I usually sit in the study room to prepare for the next day job or read the marketing books which are my favor. About 12:00, finally I close the whole day life and go to bed.

Source(s): 自行創作