必須用a 或 an起首
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. An astronaut walks on the moon.
2. A microscope for making very small objects appear larger.
3. A enemy was killed by his opponent.
4. A ferry loaded of lots of passengers.
5. An absent-minded person drove his car into the river.
6. A camel is the most important transportation of dessert.
8.你是說這個單字嗎 unicron 獨角獸
A unicron only lives in fairy tales.
- 妮妮Lv 41 decade ago
1.an astronaut is a person that goes out into the universe in a space ship
2.a microscope can be used to look at germs
3.an enemy can also become a friend
4.a ferry can carry cars as well as people
5.an absent-minded person quite often daydreams
6.a camel is a useful transpotation in a dessert
8.an union normally represents for a bunch of people
隨便想的Source(s): 國外住16年 - 華僑
- 1 decade ago
1.An astronaut flies in a spacecraft.
2.A microscope can help us to see germs.
3.An enemy of flowers is frost.
4.A ferry can let you cross the river.
5.An absent-minded person will not come off.
6.A camel usually lives in deserts.
- PogoLv 61 decade ago
An astronaut goes to the moon.
A microscope can be used to check cells.
An enemy is be captured by us.
A ferry this size can transport 1000 people.
An absent-minded person gets punished by his teacher.
A camel walks in the desert.
uniron 是什麼?Source(s): laokoko