Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What is the vast right wing conspiracy and is there?

What is the vast right wing conspiracy and is there a vast left wing conspiracy as well?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"the vast right-wing conspiracy" was a term coined by Mrs. Clinton in an interview (with 60 minutes?), she had as first lady during her husband's second term, it was her attempt to explain the effort in Congress and the media, to get her husband impeached.

I think she was right, there was a conspiracy surrounding that, nowadays i think of the vast right-wing conspiracy as the right-wing's propaganda arm in the media, that deceives citizens about the issues, and lies to them on a regular basis.

As for the vast left wing conspiracy, i think that is a myth invented by the vast right-wing conspiracy, to organize the right. There once was a communist conspiracy, but not any more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only vast conspiracy is the one pitting right wing against left wing.

There are a few powerful people having a lot of fun with us.

• 1 decade ago

The vast right wing conspiracy and the vast left wing conspiracy ARE the same thing. Neocons and neolibs getting together to eliminate freedom and institute government control over the rest of us. Both Republicans and Democrats are responsible and they know this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The vast right wing conspiracy is the vast left wing conspiracy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope there is a vast right wing conspiracy. Nothing would please me more.

There definetly is a vast left wing conspiracy and Bush is part of it. Bush is too leftist with his Marxist Patriot Act, Stalinist war on Islam, quiet support of atheist abortion, and climate change propaganda.

• John S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

in a sense, there was a vast conspiracy to "get" Bill Clinton. How else was he impeached over lying about a BJ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If there are all of these well conceived and well executed conspiracies, why can't our government conduct a simple overt operation that everyone knows about without screwing it up.

• 1 decade ago

Buy a copy of Scott McClellan's new book (the former Bush aide). That might give you some insight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK...you outed me....I'M THE GREATRIGHTWINGCONSPIRATOR....but I will NEVER divulge who my fellow conspirators are...NEVER!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.