Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How To Watch Porn On Dial-Up?

Ok I'm 20yrs and not currently seeing anyone.

I'm home for the summer, when I was at school I had high speed. Now being home all I have is horrible dial up and can't afford to upgrade either the computer of internet. Is there anyway to watch like xtube vids on dial up, I mean I don't want to have to buy a 30-40 dollar dvd or anything. And even when it's just pics, the load time takes for ever is there anything that I can do?

Like what can I do,

Favorite Answer

sure, haha.

www.dreammovies.net

One thing to note is that for every other video you click (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc) - instead of the video popping up, a new browser opens up. Close it and re-click the video.

The problem isn't there when you go to most viewed, most popular, and best movies.

Might take a while to load as you're on dialup - but should take as long as youtube takes.

Cheers bud.

2

Source(s): Live Sex Chat Website - http://CamGz.com/?qcjb

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How To Watch Porn On Dial-Up?

I'm home for the summer, when I was at school I had high speed. Now being home all I have is horrible dial up and can't afford to upgrade either the computer of internet. Is there anyway to watch like xtube vids on dial up, I mean I...

Source(s): watch porn dial up: https://biturl.im/jd3UG

Don't waste your time.

You'd be better off getting a good job and paying for a decent broadband ISP.

You can make a lot of money in the time it takes to download anything worth while on dial-up. And who knows, you might meet some REAL women!

yeah go to summer school or break your piggy bank and get the dvd. or utilize the great imagination god gave you,and use your left hand. lol unless your left handed then go right.

This is puzzling to me too