Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Miley Cyrus: Vanity Fair?

I was just looking at this website, and 52% of people consider the photos Child Pornoghraphy. Isn't that crazy because it's just art. I know peopple are intitled to their own opinion, but I strongly disagree.

http://www.dotspotter.com/polls/844944_Do_You_Cons...

Best Answer

I strongly disagree too! These people are ridiculous! BTW, ("You can’t say no to Annie. She’s so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you’re like, okay.") That was Billy Ray's quote.

EDIT: This might be a wierd theory, but I think Annie used the puppy-dog look on Billy Ray to make him say, "okay" to Miley doing the photoshoot.

I don't think there's much wrong with the pictures Annie took. But she proabably should have thought about doing something that would've been just as artistic, instead of that. She should have thought,"Maybe some people might not like these pictures or might not understand because she is known as Hannah Montana" or even "Maybe I should do something else, she's only 15."

Compared to the Miley's other pictures that have surfaced with her pulling up her shirt and all that other crap. This picture is TOTALLY innocent.

I just HATE the way everyone put the blame on Annie, for taking the pictures. I also thought Miley's statement about the whole thing was pretty low, even for her:"You can’t say no to Annie. She’s so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you’re like, okay."

Seems like someone was trying to take the heat off of themselves, by shifting it to someone else. What A Blame shifter!!! lol

• cuffie

Wierd concept: Billy Ray's enormous weak point is the domestic dog canine face in accordance to an interview. Annie Leibovitz has an exceptionally good domestic dog canine face. What if...Annie used the domestic dog canine face to trick Billy Ray into making Miley do the photoshoot? merely an theory. anyhow, i'm sticking with B till extra be conscious.

They were a wee bit risky 4 a girl who influences lil kids but i meen...bikinis show more skin then those photos did...

• personally im not against it. It was her choice and Vanity Fair probably asked her to do it. and if you think about it, she has more of a young audience and its nice to get an older audience. i would do it if vanity fair asked me to. and i think anyone else would too.

putyourrecordson

i agree with you, its not she was fully exposed all that was exposed was her back and most celebs like vanessa hudgens exposed more than their back to the public , so people shouldnt blame her, and it was artistic cause she wasnt wearing make up or had her hair done so thats artistic and the photo was good

She looks way too young to be so sedcutive. People are always going to judge no matter what she does

i know. i love miley cyrus. those picture weren't that bad. she feels really bad about it and she apologized. if she didnt want her picture in that magazine thwy should have took it out.

i dont like that magazine.

i dont get it. backs are just backs. they arent revealing. do the people that call that wear full clothes to the beach?? because they must if they think a back is inapropriate.

• monti

i disagree too i think its just an art