Survey - What is your favorite Stanley Kubrick film?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Clockwork Orange baby

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Martin Scorsese The Rolling Stones by far Raging Bull Forrest Gump, I haven't seen Pulp Fiction okay don't make fun of me Both, that's cruel :( Robert De Niro Haven't seen either Haven't seen either Christopher Nolan Hmm, probably Kubrick BQ: Michael Haneke BQ2: I have a Cavalier x Maltese, Australian Silky Terrier and a tuxedo cat. I can't even think of any movies with these animals except I think there's a dog similar to mine in Lady and the Tramp. BQ3: Beagle BQ4: Directors: 1. Alfred Hitchcock 2. Fritz Lang 3. Buster Keaton 4. Ingmar Bergman 5. Hayao Miyazaki Actors: 1. Montgomery Clift 2. Laurence Olivier 3. Paul Newman 4. Humphrey Bogart 5. Dustin Hoffman Actresses: 1. Greta Garbo 2. Bette Davis 3. Elizabeth Taylor 4. Gena Rowlands 5. Christina Ricci Movies: 1. Spirited Away 2. Vertigo 3. Scarlet Street 4. Paris, Texas 5. Some Like It Hot TV shows: 1. Twin Peaks 2. Peep Show 3. Arrested Development 4. Parks and Recreation 5. The Thick of It Episodes (Twin Peaks): 1. Lonely Souls 2. Northwest Passage 3. Realization Time 4. Miss Twin Peaks 5. The Last Evening Most anticipated films for the rest of 2012: 1. Love 2. The Master 3. Passion 4. Frankenweenie 5. To the Wonder Most anticipated films for 2013 and beyond: 1. The Irishman 2. Only God Forgives 3. The Counselor 4. Sinatra 5. The Grand Budapest Hotel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Clockwork Orange

Source(s): please answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApUJ_...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Clockwork Orange. Hands down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Shining

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Full Metal Jacket!

But I also love Clockwork Orange and 2001.

• 1 decade ago

The Shining and Space Odyssey

• 1 decade ago

Clockwork Orange, definitely.

• Steve
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's a tie: The Shining & Full Metal Jacket

• 1 decade ago

Clockwork orange. It's an excellent video. People keep thinking that it glorifies violence, but it doesn't. There's a lot more to it than people think.

Expertly directed fantastic film.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.