Im 16 male and need some serious Advice lol its Kinda Sad sayin this lol?

Right im 16 male and im fed up of bein stuck in my house all the time doing nothing and wheneva i do go out its like im lookin at evryone else haveing a good time i never really hang out with my mates because like i dont see them as proper friends , also im not being racist but i go to a school where there is... show more Right im 16 male and im fed up of bein stuck in my house all the time doing nothing and wheneva i do go out its like im lookin at evryone else haveing a good time
i never really hang out with my mates because like i dont see them as proper friends , also im not being racist but i go to a school where there is hardly any white people so i dont really socialise with people frm my own race and im a hermit now lol
plus ive neva had a Girl friend before and im 16 and makes me depressed there is not 1 white girl in my school for me lol
ive had chances with girls b4 where i felt something but im not sure and im going to a white college next year but its all going to be wieard for me because im not used 2 socialiseing with white ppl :P lol im not a geek or anythiing just i choose not to go out and im kinda depressed about it ... / anyone in the same persition ? and got any advice?

thanks for your time
Update: How do i make my life better lol?

and thanks for anyone who writes a comment and dont have a go at me lol
ive Spent 5 years in some school that i dont like
Update 2: And im white lol :P
Update 3: For the ppl who are asking me why do they have to be white lol? i have no problem with opther groups and i get along with them i do go to an Ethnic ''minority school'' well im the only minority there and im white so im not being racist lol and thanks agen 4 any1 who is answering the ? it helps... show more For the ppl who are asking me why do they have to be white lol?

i have no problem with opther groups and i get along with them i do go to an Ethnic ''minority school'' well im the only minority there and im white so im not being racist lol and thanks agen 4 any1 who is answering the ? it helps me alot thanks
Update 4: If i made myspace
it would make me out to have no friends to the ppl frm my school lol and its true but uno it wud make me look bad i had bebo once and i had like 10 friends on it and opther people have hundreds