Im 16 male and need some serious Advice lol its Kinda Sad sayin this lol?

Right im 16 male and im fed up of bein stuck in my house all the time doing nothing and wheneva i do go out its like im lookin at evryone else haveing a good time

i never really hang out with my mates because like i dont see them as proper friends , also im not being racist but i go to a school where there is hardly any white people so i dont really socialise with people frm my own race and im a hermit now lol

plus ive neva had a Girl friend before and im 16 and makes me depressed there is not 1 white girl in my school for me lol

ive had chances with girls b4 where i felt something but im not sure and im going to a white college next year but its all going to be wieard for me because im not used 2 socialiseing with white ppl :P lol im not a geek or anythiing just i choose not to go out and im kinda depressed about it ... / anyone in the same persition ? and got any advice?

thanks for your time

How do i make my life better lol?

and thanks for anyone who writes a comment and dont have a go at me lol

ive Spent 5 years in some school that i dont like

And im white lol :P

For the ppl who are asking me why do they have to be white lol?

i have no problem with opther groups and i get along with them i do go to an Ethnic ''minority school'' well im the only minority there and im white so im not being racist lol and thanks agen 4 any1 who is answering the ? it helps me alot thanks

If i made myspace

it would make me out to have no friends to the ppl frm my school lol and its true but uno it wud make me look bad i had bebo once and i had like 10 friends on it and opther people have hundreds

• River
    Favorite Answer

Ahh, I know how you feel :D

You could try some chat rooms.... Internet games. That's how I made a lot of new friends, and it allowed me to accept my life, because I knew that I had other friends. I met a lot of people that are still and always will be a big part of my life.

I included some links to games.

Other than that, it's not going to be that long until you go to a white college. Hang in there stud. Just remind yourself that you still have your whole life ahead of you!

Good luck!

Source(s): www.there.com www.vmtv.com www.imvu.com
  • Yup well I'm 16 and never had a bf. Once you get to college you will definitely make new friends and have more fun.

If you get myspace loadsa people will just randomly add you so you don't have to worry about not having many friends. You could make lots of new friends from myspace.

I don't like going out socialising much either because I'm shy, but I am getting loads more confident. If you wanna get out of the house you could try going for a walk or possible joining a sports club or something

xxx

you don't sound racist to me, I'm 16 too and although I have a pretty good social life i actually choose not to go out sometimes, but if you do want to meet new people why not go to a club or something? ooor i know this sounds really cliche but social networking sites are GREAT, i got myspace about 3 years ago and i have actually made loads of new friends through it. you have to be careful though, i never arranged to meet the people i met on myspace it just happened over time as coincidence (i don't know if its different as im a girl from the UK) but yeah good luck! and if you're going somewhere else next year you'll probably meet loads of new people any way!

give anyone a chance, u might meet someone at ur school if you would just relax and open your eyes, live in the present. you don;t even know if you will live to see next year. You say you are not racist and i will take 50% of your word for it, but I do believe you have issues, unless, you have honestly taken a look around at every single person. Just because somene is white, does not mean they will be made for you, or vice versa. I do believe white colleges are corrupting, they make you only see in one color, white. Diversity is good, and I believe everything happens for a reason, I do believe you were meant to go to this school to open your eyes and see life from a diff. perspective. God sent me to you, to tell ya a message that he loves you and there is someone waiting for you one day and that things will get better. Hang in there, and live now, not in the future. You only live once, so next time you are at school, look around and see people, not their race. reject thoughts of, "oh she's black," or "Oh, she's not white!". Live a little and relax. Once you relax and keep busy, you will enjoy the present, making next year even better, because you will have had great experiences :D

u will make friends try socail websites myspace or bebo and look for people near u that might be going to the same colledge as u and if u get on well over internet u might get on well in life as for the girls notink i can help u wit but ull find somebody why cant u be freinds with someone of a differnt race might be an alternative

• Onika

ok well...you could try Jack Wills ( very good clothes ) Abercrombie and Fitch Polistas H+M Anywhere on Saville Row or the Kings Road in London! Tommy hilfiger racing green crew

You said your not racist but you dont hang out because the ppl are not white. So then what r u? If you dont go out there and make friends and make fun then you will be sitting in your home alone. Just 1 question why do the ppl have to be white for you to socialize? US BLACK FOLK KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!

Why don't you join a club? Something that you're interested in but have never tried? Maybe something related to the jobs you might like to do later.

You'll learn something, meet people and might make friends.

whats wrong with talkin wit ppl that is not white, dont judge a book by its cover, their are really nice ppl out there and ur just ignoring them, i dont think thats the way 2 go. I think u need 2 socialize with ppl other than white. u would probably learn sumthin

You have to find other things to do, school isn't the only place to meet people and hang out. In my day we went skating or to malls. do you have that where you are. Find other activities and do things where other people go. You have to get involved when you do go out not just sit and watch other people be social and have fun you need to join in. Nobody can help you there but you. Things will come in time don't force it. Be yourself.