holocaust question?

i need to create a collage of the holocaust.

i'm stuck.

i need some pictures to represent the themes of the holocaust.

what do you think i should do?

could you show me any pictures to help me get started?

please and thank you. :)

Update:

yes, the holocaust with the jews and nazis.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can use pictures from magazines and the internet. The best place to find pictures on the internet is google images. There has also been many movies made about the holocaust, so maybe you could use pictures from those movies. Search holocaust in google images and find the best pictures possible. Or try a magazine, just look for pictures that represent war or jewish people. Making a collage can be fun, so be creative, you can even draw some pictures if you want. Hope this helps!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you need pictures, just type Holocaust into google. If you're stuck on what to do, research why the holocaust happened, maybe include pictures of Hitler and Germany even. If you have to do a report, make sure to express the importance of the holocaust, why it happened, how it happened, how it devastated many lives, and how easily it can happen again. Well, it already has happened again in Darfur. You could even write about that and compare these two times. But if you just need to find pictures, it just takes a simple trip to google.com. Make sure to organize your picks in a creative way though. Include pics with topics such as Hitler, the Jews, concentration camps, the deportation proccess, Krystallnact (sp?), no jews allowed signs ..... you get my point. Lol. Sorry, it's just that my teacher in school was all crazy about the Holocaust. We do a unit on it every year. lol.

• 1 decade ago

Well you could do the jewish star, the nazi symbol, uhm maybe a picture of the aushwitz gate that says "work will make you free", but in german. Maybe some pictures of the concentration camps? Cattle cars, trains they were shipped into. Ghettos they lived in. Trenches they had to dig to be buried in. Shovels they dug with. Perhaps something to repsesent the cold nights they spent, frozen alive but still living.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Snide remark, Terry W.

When Palestinians are put in gas chambers and their death count reaches the millions, then we can talk about another Holocaust. Making such comparisons is a mark of intellectual dishonesty unfortunately all too common with bigots.

To answer your question, yes, Google it. There are tons of resources out there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Which Holocaust? The one from ww2 with the jews & nazis or the current holocaust going on now in palestine?

• 1 decade ago

i'd say some pictures of maybe the yellow star that jews had to wear, maybe some pictures of the concentration camps.

• 1 decade ago

just go to google and images and type in the holocaust.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well you could use the nazi symbol, the hand salute they did, obviously death. Guns american flag, Hitler. That's all I got for you.

• 1 decade ago

iv looked this up before

go to google (dont use yahoo search-most comes up with Flickr and cant always copy and past) and look it up under images

just keep looking till you find it =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can photocopy pictures from a text such as:

Source(s): Shirer, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.