U.S. Creationists, given the fact that both John Mccain and Barack Obama accept evolution theory entirely...?

does that put you between a rock and a hard place? what are your thoughts?
Update: "Darwin helped explain nature’s laws. He did not speculate, in his published theories at least, on the origin of life. He did not exclude God, for Whom the immensity of time is but a moment, from our presence. The only undeniable challenge the theory of evolution poses to Christian beliefs is its obvious... show more "Darwin helped explain nature’s laws. He did not speculate, in his published theories at least, on the origin of life. He did not exclude God, for Whom the immensity of time is but a moment, from our presence. The only undeniable challenge the theory of evolution poses to Christian beliefs is its obvious contradiction of the idea that God created the world as it is in less than a week. But our faith is certainly not so weak that it can be shaken to learn that a biblical metaphor is not literal history. Nature doesn’t threaten our faith. On the contrary, when we contemplate its beauty and mysteries we cannot quiet in our heart an insistent impulse of belief that for all its variations and inevitable change, before its creation, in a time before time, God let it be so, and, thus, its many splendors and purposes abide in His purpose.”

- John Mccain
Update 2: “I’m a Christian, and I believe in parents being able to provide children with religious instruction without interference from the state. But I also believe our schools are there to teach worldly knowledge and science. I believe in evolution, and I believe there’s a difference between science and faith. That... show more “I’m a Christian, and I believe in parents being able to provide children with religious instruction without interference from the state. But I also believe our schools are there to teach worldly knowledge and science. I believe in evolution, and I believe there’s a difference between science and faith. That doesn’t make faith any less important than science. It just means they’re two different things. And I think it’s a mistake to try to cloud the teaching of science with theories that frankly don’t hold up to scientific inquiry.”

- Barack Obama
Update 3: "I think Americans should be exposed to every point of view," he said. "I happen to believe in evolution. ... I respect those who think the world was created in seven days. Should it be taught as a science class? Probably not."

- John Mccain
Update 4: i guess both of them are in on the huge anti-God conspiracy of epic proportions.. also?... (i'm kidding, the conspiracy theory only exists in your wild imagination.). it must be one mighty big scam, i tell you huwat! truth be told, it would be in their best interest to go with the majority of the ignorant... show more i guess both of them are in on the huge anti-God conspiracy of epic proportions.. also?... (i'm kidding, the conspiracy theory only exists in your wild imagination.). it must be one mighty big scam, i tell you huwat!

truth be told, it would be in their best interest to go with the majority of the ignorant American masses and say "God made everything in 6 literal days"... but i guess they'd rather be honest to themselves and everyone else.
Update 5: labowu that's the perfect platform, it's America remember?
Update 6: it's AMerica.. the land of the "we don't care too much about education". Land of the creationists greatly outnumber those who respect science. The perfect platform is as a creationist. there is no easier way to get votes.