Serious serious question! i need some advice?

should i get involved? or mind my own business? this has been weighing on my mind all night, i think it's why i woke up with such a bad headache! i was answering some serious questions here last night, and some were really getting to me, so i went to 360. i'm afraid this person will... show more should i get involved?
or
mind my own business?

this has been weighing on my mind all night, i think it's why i woke up with such a bad headache! i was answering some serious questions here last night, and some were really getting to me, so i went to 360. i'm afraid this person will seriously hurt him/her self, if they already haven't! will all the info we provide to open our accts, can yahoo check out the location of this person, and possibly send help? should i at least report to them the contents of the 360, and samples of the questions being asked? i'm really concerned! if this were my child, i would want to know!
thanks for answering.................................. to all!
Update: thanks to all! am, if i didn't have to wait so long on hold.........lol
hate elevator music!

baby lep..why the name change? just curious!
xx's
Update 2: thanks Elvy, too late already involved!
xx's