Cheerleading/dance competition costume advice?

okay so theres like a big state festival and my cheerleading squad is taking part in the competition. we're english so cheerleading is a bit different from the conventional american view of cheerleading. anyways, theres another squad in the competition and they're all like tight little cheers and ribbons... show more okay so theres like a big state festival and my cheerleading squad is taking part in the competition. we're english so cheerleading is a bit different from the conventional american view of cheerleading. anyways, theres another squad in the competition and they're all like tight little cheers and ribbons and blah and because its like an urban rock emo scene in our town, we thought we should maybe do like edgy outfits. smudged makeup neon tutu's and ripped fishnets, back combed hair that sorta thing. because like we think we'll get more support than being like rara and cutesy like the other squad (whos full of bimbos lol!) and if you've been watching britians got talent then you'll know what i mean when i say some of our moves and certainly the music is like the kinda robotic thing Flava and Nemesis do.
so i know its a bit of an essay lol but do you think the ideas for costume would be good and can you think of any other things we could wear/ accesorize with?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10PTS??
Update: yeah!! omg thats just what its like because the start of the routine is like a piss take and we all start doing high school musical, then we fall to the floor as the music crashes and theres like an evil laugh and we start the real stuff lol
Update 2: our moves are still all clean and tight yeah but we just wanna show people that cheerleaders arent all skanks in short skirts yelling lets go! coz thats what people think in our area lol.
4 answers 4