BHSP asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

which set sounds better?

As twins...

Anna

David

Lydia

David

Anna and David both have two syllables, and Lydia and David have the same number of letters, lol... But there is one that sounds better then the other to me, but I'm not going to say which set i like better, until after...

Thanks in advance for your opinions

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Anna and David sounds better together, but I personally love the name Lydia.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Anna and David better (never liked the name Lydia)

• 1 decade ago

Lydia

David

I just like Lydia better then Anna...hope I helped!! GL!!

• 1 decade ago

Anna and David sounds better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jen*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Anna and David

• inSC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Anna & David

• 1 decade ago

Well, I'm not a fan of David.. but I love Lydia... However, there was an answer to someone else's twin names problem and I really liked that answer... So I copied it and will paste it here..

Aidan and Nadia - Aidan is Nadia in reverse

Lucius and Uri - Both names mean "light", but Lucius is Latin and Uri is Hebrew

Ethan and Eva/Emily

Alex and Lexa - Anagrams

• Anna and David.

• 1 decade ago

Anna and David sounds much nicer.

• 3 years ago

hi Ava would, right here is what i think of - Set a million: Oliver James - 2 of my fave names mixed! Amelia Grace - Love Amelia, yet Grace is somewhat filler. Charlotte Sophia - lower back, 2 of my fave names, and that they circulate brill at the same time. Henry Thomas - no longer my fave Set 2: Oliver James Sophia Grace - that is okay Amelia Rose - relatively enormously Henry Thomas I desire the names in Set a million, and that i think of Oliver, Charlotte, Amelia and Henry circulate exact at the same time! wish this facilitates! Lauren x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.