I just saw Sex and the City The Movie @ midnight, did everyone else see the mic throughout the film?

Even though I saw the boom microphone in the film I still loved it. If you were an avid watcher of Sex and the City as I was, you will love it too. And I'm pretty sure the audience had a positive reaction to the movie as well (with all the cheering and clapping it was pretty obvious). I don't know if seeing... show more Even though I saw the boom microphone in the film I still loved it. If you were an avid watcher of Sex and the City as I was, you will love it too. And I'm pretty sure the audience had a positive reaction to the movie as well (with all the cheering and clapping it was pretty obvious). I don't know if seeing the mic is a result of poor editing, but I do hope something gets done about it. I would hate to see a good movie flop due to totally crappy editing. Everyone let me know what you think.