Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Lindsay Lohan gay?

just saw pics online saying a girl is her "girlfriend" and they were kissing & holding hands:??

I agree her girlfriend is sooo ugly and dresses like ****

• Favorite Answer

I really used to like her,but now I don't even care what she does.She's been looking really disheveled lately and she's been picking some really bad movies to act in AND she's been doing drugs!!!Yuk!! I mean did you see her recent movie,"I Know Who Killed Me"?.........HERSELF!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Lindsay Lohan gay?

Source(s): lindsay lohan gay: https://shortly.im/MQwkd

Yes she is. She is dating some nasty 30 year old chick named samantha who is supposed to be some kind of celebrity DJ. This link shows pictures of them together on P Diddy's Yacht. Be warned, her girlfriend is bad ugly and dresses like she wants to be a dude.

she is sooo mental. i used to like her cuz my fav movie was freaky friday, i sung ultimate at a contest and i won... but now i think she is a freak

she shud be sent to a plzce for mental ppl with paris hilton

that's what they've been saying for a while now.......

I think that whatever she is, she is happy. It's noone's business but her own!

Yes she is, i read somewhere that even her dads admits it.

she's not gay...she's a lesbian

lol

I heard she was

bi maybe .. but probably a publicity stunt