琬淳 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手請進~幫我翻譯(20點)

yeah yeah yeahs是我的最愛

在偶然機會下.在朋友的Blog看到他們的影片.發現他們的音樂跟我很契合.且女主唱古靈精怪又俏麗.從此之後.我為他們為之瘋狂.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs是來自紐約的一個三人樂隊,其成員分別是Karen O(主唱),Brian Chase(鼓手),Nick Zinner(吉他手)。成立18個月後,他們在全美就成爲廣受評論的一個樂隊了。有了White Stripes和The Strokes的全力支援,樂隊在早期紐約的演出場場爆滿,春季的歐洲演出也有很高的上座率。在Jon Spencer Blues Explosion歐洲巡演中,Yeah Yeah Yeahs有幸做了開場表演,在隨後的一個星期中,他們又開展了一系列表演,贏得了廣泛的注目。

我相信音樂可以治癒人的心靈.它可以紓解壓力.讓人宣洩不滿的情緒.我愛搖滾樂.搖滾至上

Rating
    Favorite Answer

yeah yeah yeahs is my favourite.

I saw their video at my friend's blog by chance. Then, I realised that

their music is congenial to my appreciation of the music. Also, the

female vocalist is peculiar and has singular beauty. From then

onwards, I seemed to be crazed for them.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs is a band from New York. It's members are Karen O(vocalst),Brian Chase(drummer)and Nick Zinner(guiarist).The forming of the band took 18 months and they soon became the most popular band in the whole of America. With the support of White Stripes and The Strokes, the band's performance in early New York is crowdedly-packed with people. They also won over the audience at the performance in Europe during the season of spring. In Jon Spencer Blues Explosion's barnstorming, Yeah Yeah Yeahs was lucky to be the very first one to perform and in the following week, they started their series of performance and draw the attention of the crowds.

I believe that music can heel the wounds of the soul as well as to relief

the stress. People can vent their angst via listening to music. I love

Rock and Roll.

Source(s): me