1. I have been doing this job for two years five months in convenience store.
It was full of substance; I learned how to communication with customer and patience to do something in my work, and enthusiasm about customer service.
2. It was good experience to work in coffee shop to preparation for coffee or drink and made snack. Even guarantees food in time completes.
- Curtis2020Lv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I have been working in the same convenient store for two years and five months. During this work period, I learned how to communicate (動詞,因communication為名詞)with customers and have patience while doing time taking tasks. I am very interested in customer services and feel enthusiastic towards it.
2 的時態要先表達清楚, 到底是您談論到曾經在咖啡廳工作的經驗, 還是您覺得在咖啡廳工作將會是個好的經驗?
2. (以曾經在咖啡廳工作過的經驗來談論) It was a good experience working in a coffee shop, since I learned how to prepare coffee, drinks, and made simple snacks. The better thing is the job also provides free food at the end of the day.
2. (以覺得在咖啡廳工作是個不錯的經驗來談論) I think it will be (時態為未來式) a good experience to work in a coffee shop, since I can learn how to prepare coffee, drinks, and make snacks. (最後這句不建議在求職信裡寫...) The better thing is the job will provide free food at the end of the day.
希望對您有幫助 :)Source(s): english teacher
- 1 decade ago
1. I learned how to communication with customer should be = I learned how to
communicate with customers .
- Huang VLv 71 decade ago
2008-05-30 13:46:57 補充：
- 1 decade ago
1. I have been doing this job for two years and five months in a convenience store.
In my work, I learned how to communication with customer and was enthusiastic about customer service.
2. It was good experience working in a coffee shop. I prepared coffee, various drinks and made snacks ensuring that it was delivered in good time.