Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

ecstacy + drugs?

how r they harmful?

how about speed?

are there any drugs that aren't harmful?

is there anything that makes u feel like that w/out doing drugs

Favorite Answer

you say rapid eye movements, jaw clenching, teeth griding thing like its bad and scary. it doesnt bother anyone its actually kinda funny. (to the perosn that copied that stuff from a website)

dont do speed, its the baddest thing for you i know allot of people who throw their lives away for that drug including Linda aka my mom. well drugs dont just make u feel good some can dehydrate you (ecstasy and alcohol) so u have to drink water and stay in cool places, being drunk and being in the hot sun is a BADD combo. weed has never killed anyone and not one cancer patient unlike cigarettes, so weed is the safest drug u can do. salvia is legal yet weird, like ive had some pretty crazy experiences like not being able to move AT ALL after smoking it, people falling on the floor and not geting up for ten minutes and just laughing. not saying anything just laughing yet its legal lol its fun but creepy sometimes. nothing makes u feel how u fel when u are on drugs, thats why there drugs. u know wat i mean? harmful like after u take ecstas ur serrotonin levels are dropped in ur brain and the receptors that read serrotonin shut down, not all of them but some. wich is why people can get stupid, depressed after ecstasy. meth loweres dopamine leves so women cannot produce milk in their breasts and is very addicting because dopamine focuses on surprises and rewards. no drug is nesecarily bad for you if u do it no more then once a month or so, until u become addcited u can lose weight, sleep, motivation, etc.

Ecstacy has the side effects of: Short-term memory lapses

Trisma (lockjaw)

Bruxia (involuntary teeth grinding)

Nystagmus (rapid, uncontrollable eye movements)

Several hours of restlessness following primary subjective effects, often accompanied by a peaceful, "glowing" feeling

A period of general malaise following primary subjective effects, normally resolving within a few days

Mildly-blurred vision following primary subjective effects, gradually resolving over a period of up to several days, also known as "plurring"

Speed: Physical effects of amphetamine could include reduced appetite, dilated pupils, flushing, loss of coordination, restlessness, dry mouth, headache, tachycardia, increased breathing rate, increased blood pressure, fever, sweating, diarrhea, constipation, blurred vision, impaired speech, dizziness,uncontrollable movements, insomnia, numbness, palpitations, arrhythmia. In high doses or chronic use convulsions, dry or itchy skin, acne, pallor can occur.

What you can to do to feel like this without the drugs is just having good clean fun.... maybe smoking some weed, but just being a clean person and doing some simple stuff such as going to the movies, hanging out with friends should be fine....

Source(s): www.wikipedia.org

Nope, haven't, and don't intend to. My friend does though, she loves it, parties, etc. I guess it comes down to what is important in your life. To me having meaningful, honest relationships with people, being knowledgeable and educated in life is important. Not so much living life in a euphoric state. All the best, but I would recommend staying away from any drug that is: A) illegal B) highly toxic, possibly made in a garage, basement or other unsanitary environment by people who just don't really care about anything other than themselves and the almighty dollar and C) would concern your parent/grandparent(s) if you were to admit to them that this is what you were doing.

Ecstacy drains your spinal fluid.

There is no such thing as drugs that are not harmful.

Learn how to be happy in this life, rather than escape via drugs.

Source(s): know from experience

Bi polar people have episodes called mania or manic episodes, when we have these episodes, it give you never ending energy on top of the world loose weight don't need sleep, I have been told that these are the same symptoms that a cocaine binge will give you,However this episode come along unexpectedly or can be induced my extreme anxiety, or stress and they can last for months, my last episode lasted almost nine months, went from 165 to 110 in three months. other than this i don't know of anything that can give you this feeling except for the release of endorphins after exercise.

My mom used to tell me that they're very very very addictive. Taking drugs causes your body to malfunction although on the plus side, you'll have fun. Laws that make them illegal are there to protect the people from harming themselves, so taking them isn't a good thing to do even though it could be fun and nice.

well, there are no safe drugs. X and Speed will kill you, unless your a lucky son of a *****. but if you want to do drugs, i would suggest going to work at a rehab clinic. so you will know what the hell your getting into when you start to do drugs. ive been clean for quite a few years. i myself, dried my self out, and i about died, because i wouldnt go to the hospital for them just to send me to a rehab, so that they would dry me out the proper way, and take all of my damn money while their at it.

i love ecstacy..i never had a problem with it touch feels great and i can dance all day.

just remember dont drink alot when ur on it u can get really sick one time i was vomitting for hours. be careful and u will be fine and have fun

well i dont think so

just a lot of alcohol

but thats a drug

well that always me feel better =D

my age:16 male

Source(s): self-experience?

all drugs can be harmful in large enough doses. even caffiene taken in pure form in sufficient amounts can cause breathing problems or heart failure.