Do-it-yourself website design advice?

I have no experience with website design, but I am fairly intelligent and not too scared of the computer; so I think I can build one myself if I find the right user-friendly interface. Can you recommend a reputable website where I can easily incorporate the following? 1. Domain name registration and multiple... show more I have no experience with website design, but I am fairly intelligent and not too scared of the computer; so I think I can build one myself if I find the right user-friendly interface. Can you recommend a reputable website where I can easily incorporate the following?
1. Domain name registration and multiple e-mail addresses
2. Basic website with links to various pages of information
3. The ability to create a form/registration that can be either completed and submitted online, or printed, completed, and submitted via fax or U.S. Mail
4. The ability to make purchases online using Paypal.
5. Very low monthly fees. This business involves offering classes to home school students, and part of the mission is keeping prices low. Although I do plan to make a profit, it won't be enormous; so $40/month is not a good price for me. It seems that with most services, once you add forms to complete online and online payments, the prices go way up. Anyone know of a good alternative?