What do you believe in? Creationism, Intelligent design, or evolution?

Im just looking for a count of hands.

I believe evolution is correct.

Update:

I thought of changing the word believe to something else but was too lazy to.

Update 2:

Yes, I know that abiogenesis explains the origin of life. I should have put something about how humans came to be.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow this question is going to cause a lot of controversy but guess what? most of the evidence points to *drum roll* believe it or not ... creationism! Wanna know more? message meh!!

Source(s): God Bless!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Creationism is a nice religious story

Intelligent Design is an interesting philosophical idea

Evolution is scientific Theory supported by 150+ years of empirical evidence.

So which do I believe? The one that is factual over the other 2 which are not facts. That would be Evolution.

Now which sounds the prettiest? That would be Creationism

Which is best for debate topic when stoned? ID hands down

• 1 decade ago

Evolution.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Evolution, though you realize evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life, right? That's abiogenesis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I believe in evolution because that's what all of the evidence points to. The other 2 are just wishful thinking.

• 1 decade ago

What do I believe in? None of them. However, I accept evolution as the current working theory.

• 1 decade ago

Evolution! The other choices are like asking if we believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe in any of that. I accept that evolution is a well proven theory or in layman's terms a fact. I understand that ID is a failed hypothesis that never had any supporting evidence. I also realize that creationism as far as it's claims go is a intellectually dishonest way to fleece others of their money.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All three. They work together. We evolve in different time frames. A sperm and a egg evolve. A poly wog to a frog. A shark to many types of sharks. God works wonders and is the creator and sustainer of life. I believe psalms 8 or 9 explains Jesus role in creation.

• I don't "believe" in evolution, I accept the evidence.

• 1 decade ago

Creation through evolution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.