What do you believe in? Creationism, Intelligent design, or evolution?

Im just looking for a count of hands.

I believe evolution is correct.

I thought of changing the word believe to something else but was too lazy to.

Yes, I know that abiogenesis explains the origin of life. I should have put something about how humans came to be.

Favorite Answer

Wow this question is going to cause a lot of controversy but guess what? most of the evidence points to *drum roll* believe it or not ... creationism! Wanna know more? message meh!!

Source(s): God Bless!

Creationism is a nice religious story

Intelligent Design is an interesting philosophical idea

Evolution is scientific Theory supported by 150+ years of empirical evidence.

So which do I believe? The one that is factual over the other 2 which are not facts. That would be Evolution.

Now which sounds the prettiest? That would be Creationism

Which is best for debate topic when stoned? ID hands down

Evolution.

Evolution, though you realize evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life, right? That's abiogenesis.

I believe in evolution because that's what all of the evidence points to. The other 2 are just wishful thinking.

What do I believe in? None of them. However, I accept evolution as the current working theory.

Evolution! The other choices are like asking if we believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

I don't believe in any of that. I accept that evolution is a well proven theory or in layman's terms a fact. I understand that ID is a failed hypothesis that never had any supporting evidence. I also realize that creationism as far as it's claims go is a intellectually dishonest way to fleece others of their money.

All three. They work together. We evolve in different time frames. A sperm and a egg evolve. A poly wog to a frog. A shark to many types of sharks. God works wonders and is the creator and sustainer of life. I believe psalms 8 or 9 explains Jesus role in creation.

• I don't "believe" in evolution, I accept the evidence.

Creation through evolution.