Poll: Would Dead Artists Be Happy About Corporations Profiteering Fom Their Talent...?

...after their demise? I ask because I recently posted a clip of a guy called Jeff Healey playing. He is now sadly no longer with us and I got to thinking, now that that guy is dead would he be happy about people not being able to hear the music he created because the corporations want their slice of the pie?... show more ...after their demise? I ask because I recently posted a clip of a guy called Jeff Healey playing. He is now sadly no longer with us and I got to thinking, now that that guy is dead would he be happy about people not being able to hear the music he created because the corporations want their slice of the pie? Should all music become public property once the artist passes on? Isn't that what they would want?