Antonms for citizenship? I need 5!?

For homework tonight in english i am doing a front and back paper on citizen ship and i need 5 antonms 4 citizenship!!!!!!!

i don't need anymore thanks, i want to close the question now! thanks though.

Favorite Answer

antonyms? Well, these are just off the top of my head, but I'll give it a try.

alienation, isolation, ostrasization, banishment, outcasting

if you ment synonyms, then im really not sure

what is the actual reason you need FIVE antonyms (as opposed to 4, or 3, etc)

Are you:

a) just collecting these to use interchangably to signify the concept "lack of citizenship" in order to mix up your vocabulary a bit?

or

b) actually going to use them in your essay and use them in the appropriate context?

because I'm just warning you that the antonyms people are giving you are not all perfectly analogous to your original meaning of citizenship. if you answered a) then i'd tell you not to worry about having duplicate vocabulary, because sometimes that's necessary when you are trying to define concepts precisely and in a particular context

Well, firstly, define citizenship. Merriam Webster says that it means to be a member, generally in a community. Some general antonyms would be hermitage, exile, alienation, estrangement, and sidelined (though that last is a bit of a stretch). Good luck with your paper.

open up microsoft word. type in citizenship, highlight the word and press shift f7. =)