I have really bad credit and need an installment loan to payoff payday loans, any help?
I need to borrow $2500 unsecured and have no where else to turn. Really need it to be an installment plan with a reasonable interest rate.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The best places to go are an American General or Household Financial. The problem is that people that can't get a loan here will opt for payday loans and not usually the other way around.
I'm sorry, but you have a tough decision to make. If you can't pay, you should consider talking to the government agency in your state that regulates the payday lenders. I've included a link below where you can choose the state you live in and it will provide the regulatory body's phone number. They can advise you on your options. You have to be honest with them. Tell them that you messed up and you got $2500 in payday loans. I find when you accept responsibility people are more willing to help you. Some states require mandatory repayment plans that are interest free.
I think by getting another loan, you're just digging a bigger hole.
I work in the industry so I see this a lot.Source(s): http://www.paydayloaninfo.org/states.cfm
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You're not going to get it here either! You are getting several offers of "Advance Fee Loan Fraud" though! Here are some tips for determining whether a loan is legitimate or a scam:
1) They don't use a free email address (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, live, etc)
2) They have a secure website you can go to to fill out their application (this isn't 100%... do a search with the company + fraud and also + scam... and check the BBB)
3) They don't require ANY fees upfront. Any fees will come out of proceeds of the loan (scammers want their fees via Western Union or Moneygram)
4) They have a REAL address you can send mail to
5) They have a REAL phone number, not a cel phone
6) Look at their profile - usually created in the last 48 hours. Why? Because they get reported for this, yahoo deletes the accounts, so they just open a new one and send again until they are deleted once more!
7) If you're STILL not convinced, despite one or more of the above applying, check them out for yourself: http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp allows you to search for their IP... turn on your full headers and check each one of the IP's in their email to you! Or check the data base at: http://www.419legal.org/ ...if nothing shows up, post your email under: http://www.419legal.org/fradulent-email/ and a professional will check them out for you... (please include FULL headers minus your personal information)... Once you've checked them and are convinced they are scammers, please forward a copy of their "loan application" to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc
Face facts... YOU need to work on your credit... Get a 2nd job, cut back... you know what needs to be done, DO it! A loan isn't the answer...
- Anonymous6 years ago
The best way to make money online is by learning affiliation marketing. Here you can find a lot of useful information to start making money from today http://moneyonline.toptips.org
It's everything free! I have been doing that method and I am earning good money now.
- Anonymous6 years ago
I am sure you can get a installment loan here: http://cashquery.com/installment-loans.html
The process is so simple because they just need your zip and email.
Good list of lenders on their
It may be able to help you!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- stephenieLv 44 years ago
It takes 6 seconds for the YAnswers web page to open for me to be able to click on the [add your answer] button. does this mean my laptop is slow?
- 1 decade ago
How about selling old gold and silver? You can get pretty good bucks for that stuff these days.
- Anonymous4 years ago
I don't really know how to answer this