Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how to get rid of belly fat fast?

i need to get rid of belly fat and fast, the reason is i know this summer i will be going to alot of pool parties and i just dont feel confortable in a bathing suit with my stomach. please help summer is just around the corner

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day

green tea speeds up your metabolism

drink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day.

do not snack

go on the half off diet only eat half of what you would usually eat and give or throw the rest away

if you are really hungry and you've had all your daily meals snack on fruits ( oranges, apples, bananas )

exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a day

get more active

get more sleep it prepares your body

stretch, yes it works and it doesn't just help you lose weight it helps with you're growing to make you a little taller

count your calories try to stay under the amount of 1300 calories per day

change you're lifestyle it makes a difference

do not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein bars

avoid fast food and cut out fried food when you cook your meal oven cook your food do not fry it

chew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in you're cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum away

do not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all you're food off and if you eat after six it will lay on you're stomach as you eat.

do not eat before you go to sleep

drink a glass of water before you go to sleep

eat spicy food, if you can because it speeds up you're metabolism

do not weigh you're self everyday because it torments you,weight you're self once a week ( every Monday )

good luck!

you can safley lose 2 to 3 lbs. a week

stomache exercise=Lie on the floor, legs straight out, hands at your sides. Lift your legs straight up (not bending your knees at all) until they're at a 90 degree angle (or close). Lower your legs and repeat without letting your legs touch the floor. For more challenge there is equipment at most gyms that will allow you to raise yourself up using your arms as support and dangle your legs. You can perform leg lifts there too. If you're using this piece of equipment, you can make it easier by just raising your knees to your chest. It's more difficult to raise your legs to a horizontal position with your legs straight. This helps firm up the lower abdomen. If you're truly a monster, try doing leg lifts with a medicine ball hanging from your feet. Or hang from a pull up bar and raise your legs in front of you all the way up to the bar.

• Katniss5 years agoReport

Did it work

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

So you want to get the body of your dreams. Getting rid of excess pounds is the thing you need. You want your belly to look sexy. You want to deal with its fat. Well then, what you want is a fast system. A system that will give you a reason to smile again. A system that will make every summer enjoyable for you. So, if you are going to do this right, check out http://completedchoice.net/belly-get-rid . Before you know it, you will be attracting girls while you are at the pool. Everyone will notice you at parties. You will feel like a new person. You'll be confortable in your own body. Bathing will become your favorite hobby. Your suit won't be too small for you any longer. To sum it up, your stomatch will look great. I think you don't need more help. You have everything you need just around the corner.

If you are like most people, you think you already know how to shed belly fat fast. You may not follow your own advice, but you are quite confident you know the solution. Would you be surprised to find out that you are wrong? Does this sound like you? If only you were disciplined about some hours at the gym, doing aerobics and crunches, swimming laps, etc. you are sure you could lose belly fat quick. Alright, it's true that you are not totally wrong. You do need to work out to shed belly fat fast. But exercise alone will not do the trick. The right diet also plays a big part in getting rid of belly fat. So instead of concentrating solely on the number of reps on the ab machine or extra time on the cardio equipment, remember to focus on what you are eating and the number of calories you are taking in.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Bow Legs Correction http://emuy.info/BowLegsNoMore
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Lose Belly Fat Without Dieting - http://PureGarciniaGet.com/?AwBz
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

5 foods to avoid and lose fat fast

1. Refined grains

Examples of refined

grains include; white bread, white pasta and white rice. Opt for whole grain for ANY bread needs.

2. Whole milk or 2% milk

Milk contains high levels of fat content. Try to avoid whole milk if you

are really concerned about your health.

3. Soda

Whether it’s traditional soda or the common diet alternatives, regular soda contains large amounts of empty calories in the form of sugars that spike your blood-sugar and promote weight gain

especially around your belly. Try organic juice instead.

4. Breakfast muffins

An average muffin has offers around 500 calories which is more than of the

daily recommended sugar intakes.Eat fresh fruit for breakfast along with whole grain toast or the like.

5. Cheese

Cheese may be a great source of calcium for bone development but hides high

levels of saturated fats.

I hope this helps you rid that pesky belly fat!

Live and Feel Better

Pink W.

• 4 years ago

Appears have a large turn in a person's life. The external type of an individual is perfect in the eyes of the entire world when every function is come up with in flawlessness or almost there. Of all of them, height plays a substantial role.

Height is not just lots is one of many essential standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the safety force, wooing someone, finding a work or perhaps bolstering one's self-confidence therefore, if you wish to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://tr.im/n6rB5 , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with development hormones, might indeed lead to a taller stature and this is often what you would study from this book, the best way to set that mixture used since this program actually benefit nearly all people.  

• 1 decade ago

When we want to get rid of body fat, there is no way to specifically burn fat from one part of the body. Doing situps won't burn the fat that is covering your abs and doing tricep extensions won't get rid of the fat that is covering your triceps. The only thing you can do is lose weight all around and eventually the problem area will also improve. The way to burn fat is through a calorie restricted diet in conjunction with an exercise routine that will burn calories. Activities that burn calories include running, biking, swimming and other high intensity activities.

Guide to Reducing Body Fat - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/reducebodyf...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best way is to lose weight in general. Spot toning is minimally effective at best. Start doing some aerobic and some weight resistance exercise and cut down on caloric intake. Good posture will also make your body look better, always. You could also get a one piece swimsuit. Some are very sexy. Good luck. And remember, it's not all about how you look. If you're a cool person then that beauty will shine out of you.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

5 foods to avoid and lose fat fast

1... refined grains

examples of refined

grains include; white bread, white pasta and white rice... opt for whole grain for any bread needs...

2... whole milk or 2% milk

milk contains high levels of fat content... try to avoid whole milk if you

are really concerned about your health...

3... soda

whether it’s traditional soda or the common diet alternatives, regular soda contains large amounts of empty calories in the form of sugars that spike your blood-sugar and promote weight gain

especially around your belly... try organic juice instead...

4... breakfast muffins

an average muffin has offers around 500 calories which is more than of the

daily recommended sugar intakes...eat fresh fruit for breakfast along with whole grain toast or the like...

5... cheese

cheese may be a awesome source of calcium for bone development but hides high

levels of saturated fats...

i hope this helps you rid that pesky belly fat!

live and feel better

pink w...

• 4 years ago

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHOOh

• 4 years ago

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.