Hei! Wher can i get contact whit someone in the Yahoo system, I got a mail from Yahoo that telll me i winning

I get a mail from someone that say he is from Yahoo and that my email add is winning some money from yahoo. This is what it say!! Help me YAHOO EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION 2008

AWARD CENTER

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a cash prize of Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars ($900 000.00) for the month of MAY being part of the EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION ORGANIZED BY YAHOO in conjunction with WINDOW LIVE .

Email addresses of subscribers are extracted monthly and are being randomly selected from an automatic electronic raffle draw in which six lucky winners are being selected monthly from around the globe.

We therefore wish to notify you of the emergence of your email address as one of the lucky email addresses for the month of MAY 2008. You are therefore expected redeem your prize.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658

REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522

PIN: 1207

These numbers fall within the African Location file, you are hereby requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Abuja Nigeria presenting your winning identification numbers to him.

Agent Name: STEVE JAMES

E-Mail: stevejames7810@hotmail.com

You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

1. Full name...............................

2. Country..................................

3. Contact Address.....................

4. Telephone Number.................

5. Fax Number............................

5. Marital Status.........................

6. Occupation.............................

Favorite Answer

This is phony spam email DO NOT answer this email or give them any information. Send it directly to spam and any others like this you get. I know someone who wouldn't believe me and she answered the email with her contact information. They cleaned out her bank accounts and stole her ID, she is having a heck of a time trying to get her life back. DO NOT ANSWER THIS EMAIL.

you are able to not win a lottery you have not entered. that's a rip-off. that's been around for a protracted time. on no account lower back open emails that say you won a lottery. even if in case you enter a lottery, you're on no account recommended of prevailing with the help of digital mail. you may desire to tell THEM which you have the numbers pulled.

Spam and a scam. Quite possibly the most asked question in this forum.

You can alert Y! about the scam message (where the phishers are illegally using its name) by forwarding it to the following addresses:

phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com

mail-spoof@cc.yahoo-inc.com