Hei! Wher can i get contact whit someone in the Yahoo system, I got a mail from Yahoo that telll me i winning

I get a mail from someone that say he is from Yahoo and that my email add is winning some money from yahoo. This is what it say!! Help me YAHOO EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION 2008 AWARD CENTER WINNING NOTIFICATION Dear Winner, This is to inform you that you have won a cash prize of Nine Hundred... show more I get a mail from someone that say he is from Yahoo and that my email add is winning some money from yahoo. This is what it say!! Help me YAHOO EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION 2008
AWARD CENTER
WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a cash prize of Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars ($900 000.00) for the month of MAY being part of the EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION ORGANIZED BY YAHOO in conjunction with WINDOW LIVE .

Email addresses of subscribers are extracted monthly and are being randomly selected from an automatic electronic raffle draw in which six lucky winners are being selected monthly from around the globe.

We therefore wish to notify you of the emergence of your email address as one of the lucky email addresses for the month of MAY 2008. You are therefore expected redeem your prize.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522
PIN: 1207

These numbers fall within the African Location file, you are hereby requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Abuja Nigeria presenting your winning identification numbers to him.

Agent Name: STEVE JAMES
E-Mail: stevejames7810@hotmail.com
You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

1. Full name...............................
2. Country....................................
3. Contact Address.....................
4. Telephone Number.................
5. Fax Number............................
5. Marital Status.........................
6. Occupation.............................