This guy thinks he's cool but he's not, how do I tell him that.?

There's this kid who goes to my school, he's not my friend any more because of this. He has sort of a Kanye West attitude as in he thinks he's the coolest person ever to walk the face of the earth. He's actually the biggest nerd to walk the face of the earth. As in: he has a terrible wardrobe,... show more There's this kid who goes to my school, he's not my friend any more because of this.

He has sort of a Kanye West attitude as in he thinks he's the coolest person ever to walk the face of the earth. He's actually the biggest nerd to walk the face of the earth. As in: he has a terrible wardrobe, he's very slow, he has a terrible posture, he’ll spazz out a lot and he's not that smart.

When ever someone tries to tell him straight and say "Andrew, your not cool, your a nerd". He'll just spazz out and says "No you’re the nerd", he'll also beat you up and just ignore what you said.

He also does things like run past you when you're walking and say "Hah, I am faster than you". Or he'll just make rude comments and say that he's "cooler" than you are. So he's a big **** at some moments.

How do i tell him straight, and what do you think of this guy.