How do I change the depth angle of a picture in Photoshop?

I have a picture with a wall in it. The wall is moving away from the camera at an angle. I want to photoshop a picture onto it. Obviously if I put the picture on "as is," it will not look like the picture is on the wall. How do I angle that picture so it will be at the same angle as the wall so I can paste it on to look like the picture was already there?

I mean as in how to make it look like one end of the photograph is closer to the camera than the other end.

• Lou
    Favorite Answer

Open the picture you want to paint on the wall then use "select all" to outline the area of the image.

Go to "Edit" > "transform" > "Perspective"

The perspective you choose should match the "vanishing point" edge of the wall in the other picture.

By importing the picture as a layer after you have transformed it, you can play with if further to get it exactly right.

• badey

Photoshop Change Perspective

• sernas

Change Perspective Photoshop

I don't know if Photoshop has it but on PSP7 & 8 there is a geometric option to change perspective. In this instance you would not want to corretct the pic to square but you can change a square pic to an angled one. Then cut round the image with a lassoo and copy and paste it on to the pic of the wall.

Hope I have made this action clear. Telling someone how is more complicated than doing the job itself.

Open the file that has the wall. Now open the picture that you want to add to it. Copy and paste this image into the "wall" photo and it will automatically come in as a new layer. With that layer selected go to Edit menu, down to Transform and pick "Perspective" or "Distort"

Perspective will work but it's based on symmetrical angles. Distort will allow you to independently move each corner of the image that you pasted in so that you can exactly match the perspective in the original photo. Once you've got the distortion matched up, you can flatten the image and save it under a new name.

1

Source(s): Become Professional Photographer http://PhotographyMasterclass.enle.info/?29ub
  • Pamela

It appears to be a picture of chocolates that I enjoy. 11/10

Edit >>transform>>perpective and adjust it the way you want it.

_____________________________________

http://www.autoglassondemand.com