Fred asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

NBC news policy?

at the request of one of the Today Show producers I sent hardcpoy pictures of my spouse for a make-over segment. It didn't work out. So OK fine I understand and that's not my problem.

My problem is that even though this producer said on the phone that she would return my hard copy photos I haven't gotten them after 2 weeks. She's not responding to my emails I'm ready to start calling her.

Any other suggestions?

Or can someone point me to a copy of the policy that says she can't send my pictures back for whatever reason?

Favorite Answer

NBC is not what they used to be, of course you are only as good as the people working there, I would give them a little more time, they probably are busy.

• wdx2bb

This is merely sloppy work by the producer. She is like anyone else -- you loan something out, and you take the chance of not getting it back. Ever loan a book out that you didn't get back? Exactly. It's got nothing to do with news policy; the producer has to make sure that "precious material" gets back to the owner.

Give her a call.