NBC news policy?

at the request of one of the Today Show producers I sent hardcpoy pictures of my spouse for a make-over segment. It didn't work out. So OK fine I understand and that's not my problem. My problem is that even though this producer said on the phone that she would return my hard copy photos I haven't... show more at the request of one of the Today Show producers I sent hardcpoy pictures of my spouse for a make-over segment. It didn't work out. So OK fine I understand and that's not my problem.
My problem is that even though this producer said on the phone that she would return my hard copy photos I haven't gotten them after 2 weeks. She's not responding to my emails I'm ready to start calling her.
Any other suggestions?
Update: Or can someone point me to a copy of the policy that says she can't send my pictures back for whatever reason?