Does Will Smith run in Independence Day?

There is a debate here that Will Smith runs in almost all of his movies and someone stated that he doesn't run in Independence Day which I find that very hard to believe. Does any know if he runs in this movie?

Yeah it's been an on going debate here at the office. Well, that on the same applies to John Travolta dancing in every movie as well...

Favorite Answer

he runs for a little bit at the end when he is going to the ship and when he meets up with his wife and kids

• abs

hmmm... well the only part I remember him even walking, is in the desert when he and the other dude are walking to everyone after he landed the ship - but no running, cause they are both looking sly smoking their cigars. His wife runs to him and jumps on him.

Then there is the part where he is carrying the alien, and it would be hard for him to run while carrying an alien

I can't really think of any other times.... I guess I am going home and watching this after work...

I don't remember him running in "Independence Day." But, he did run many times in "The Pursuit of Happyness"

Good question!

In thinking about the movie, I can't remember a scene where he is running. He's flying really fast, though.

Now I have to think about his other movies! :-)

Source(s): Will Smith's character was not in a tunnel at the beginning of the movie. His first scene in the movie is when he and Jasmine are in the bed and they think that a small earthquake just happened.

No, I don't think he does. And if he does, then when?

Interesting though. I never thought about that.

• Now you have me thinking.

Did he run in "Six Degrees of Separation?"

What about "The Legend of Bagger Vance?"

"The Pursuit of Happyness?" ( I never saw this one, so I don't know.)

I know for certain that he didn't run in "A Shark Tale."

The fastest he moves is when he is leaving his home to go to base and when he is walking down the isle for Jasmine. No running suprisingly, that I can recall anyway.

Just saw it again last night. Don't think he runs at all. One of the worst sci-fi movies of all time. Why do I watch it?

I believe he does run in that movie

he does a slight JOG in the movie at the end when he gets hugged by his wife, but she does most of the running