i need a ecu chip for my 95 honda accord, its turboed and an auto?

i checked hondata, but they only have em for manuals. anybody know where or what i can do?im not doing a transmisson swap for a while, im keeping the automatic

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can try a Apexi Super AFC ( Air Fuel Controller). that should do you some good it can control the fuel and air ratio within plus or minus 20 percent of the injector duty cycle. this system is not a full ecu its more of a piggy back that you wire into the regular ecu. it allows you to keep the stock on and you dont have to worry about the manual or automatic issue with this system. if you dont know what this means then you need to bring the car in to a performance shop so they can set it up for you

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have u tried finding a shop that can do it with chrome.....??? i do know the shop thats near me has done it but i dont think hes done an accord

Source(s): 95 civic hatch, h22a swap, lsd tranny, rev-hard custom fabbed turbo kit, tuned...........too much power for such an itty bitty car
  • 1 decade ago

what ecu u running???? u got a turbo f22???

included in the link is some ecu gurus that u can call and tell em wut ur looking for...........http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2048247

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.