Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

please ladies, what does it feel to have breasts?

nothing pervert. its just that i wanted to know how it felt. like, compared to what it felt when they weren't developted( when you were child) , and if it is a pain, or nice. ( like advantages & disadvantages) because, you see, my gf has suddenly got big breasts in 2 months at 16 ( from 29C to 38D) . she is kinda skinny,( i mean, they're the same size as her face) and her arms look so thin compared. please no funny comments about it, i know its strange. i really need ur opinion on this:

how does having breasts feel, specially big breasts? IS IT NICE, OR NOT? please give advantages and disadvantages

• Faith
    Favorite Answer

i am sorry but i had to laugh.

I remember thinking when i was small i didn't want them! nooo!

And then bit by bit they grew and grew. I hated them!! I wanted to parade around naked again, but no i was growing and had to now wear a bra and could never go naked chested again.

DISADVANTAGE: 1. I hate getting fitted for bras. My boobs are to blame. If i didn't have them i wouldn't have some stranger feeling them up and telling me what bra would be best to buy!

2. Somtimes i miss my feet. They get in the way.

3. can't fit sideways down small corridors; they are still in the way.

ADVANTAGE: 1. i love my boobs because...hmm...well because they're me. They are what makes me a woman and to be honest sometimes it's fun to have guys ogling them.

2. just coz they're fun!

3. Without them how would children get mother's milk?

Source(s): My source is experience. ;)

well they grow gradually so its not like in 13 going on 30..u dont really notice them theyre just a part of you. sometimes when u feel pretty theyre nice to have. make u feel sexy and womanly. (sometimes i like just having on a cute bra and posing in the mirror haha)

u can feel self conscious about them as a teen especially with flat siblings. and they can bounce and hurt when ure running or jumping. thats why sports bras are good.

but yup i used to wonder what it was like having these pieces of fat in front of u when i was younger. and i gradually got them myself and never thought about it......hm. guess i have boobs now. its kinda weird cuz i was flat for so long but yeaaaaa

hope i answered ur question!

How does it feel like to have a penis?

We're used to it. Its a part of us just like a penis is a part of you. We dont notice them unless something makes them hurt for some reason...

I like mine. I feel like a woman and enjoy being a woman.

you noe i can remember me having no boobs b4.. well nyways it feels real nice and heavy.. and it feels actually great especially going to lingerie stores and buying cute bras.. u feel more confident actualli i duno wt to say. sigh*

i love my breasts.. they are feminine and sexy...however, some unfortunate women are blessed with heavy, saggy unattractive ones...

ask ur girlfriend!!