Please ladies, what does it feel to have breasts?

nothing pervert. its just that i wanted to know how it felt. like, compared to what it felt when they weren't developted( when you were child) , and if it is a pain, or nice. ( like advantages & disadvantages) because, you see, my gf has suddenly got big breasts in 2 months at 16 ( from 29C to 38D) . she is... show more nothing pervert. its just that i wanted to know how it felt. like, compared to what it felt when they weren't developted( when you were child) , and if it is a pain, or nice. ( like advantages & disadvantages) because, you see, my gf has suddenly got big breasts in 2 months at 16 ( from 29C to 38D) . she is kinda skinny,( i mean, they're the same size as her face) and her arms look so thin compared. please no funny comments about it, i know its strange. i really need ur opinion on this:
how does having breasts feel, specially big breasts? IS IT NICE, OR NOT? please give advantages and disadvantages