Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What is the best method of brainwashing, i was thinking sensory deprivation, drugs, hypnosis?

and maybe electro shock as negative reinforcement.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yahoo answers is the best method.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you intend to make persons to do anything in once not to inform them what they want to do then you need a plan like Black Ops Hypnosis, a online plan you will find it here https://tr.im/muRBt and that'll coach you on how to utilize hypnosis without the other person know.

Black Ops Hypnosis it will coach you on the hypnosis technique. With this specific approach you will have the ability to hypnotize your self and the others about you for your benefit.

• casey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

brainwashing is a process. There are several steps that must be taken to brainwash. These include removing one from their familiar environment, depriving them of sleep and food, comfort. Rewarding good behavior and punishing non compliance. Kinda like the church I grew up in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a combination of all of those methods will amplify the effect with repetition to reinforce the input.

look up torture methods used in interrogation, many of them are also used in brainwashing aka thought reform aka mind control aka indoctrination.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hkyson
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

During the Korean War, if I recall correctly, the main method was sleep deprivation.

Harleigh Kyson Jr.

• Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Billy, go to that sunlit spot in your psyche. That's the tire swing, sweetie. We're all there, happy, and waiting for our favorite orange, muscled Dragon. I've got the sweet tea and fresh lemon wedges ready, too. {{{hugs}}}

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Ehm..

The best online resource online about conversational hypnosis is here http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=424

Hope it helps.

• 1 decade ago

Deception.

• Ender
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Religion. The illusion of hope is mankind's greatest strength simultaneously our greatest weakness.

• lack of sleep really messes with my brains

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.