asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯~10點(高手請入)

請協助修改錯誤或英文慣用寫法使其通暢,改的最好的給點,謝謝!

1.教育的目的之一就是讓人們意識到自己的潛力

One of the goals on education is to be aware people of their potential.

2.他已經試過了任何被認為是治頭痛有效的藥了

He has tried any medicines whcih are considered as the most effective to headache.

3.最近天氣不太好,你應該帶把傘以免路上淋雨

The weather recently is not good and you should take an umbrella wiht you to prevent that you're soaked on the road.

4.儘管我既沒錢也沒女朋友,但我沒有你想像的那麼可憐

In spite that I have neither money nor girlfriend,I'm not so poor as you imagine.

5.我覺得什麼都不如每晚看棒球比賽來的有趣

I think nothing is interesting but watching baseball games every night.

6.上星期五在我讀完了這些珍貴的資料後,我開始寫我的報告

After I read all these valuable information last Friday,I have started to write my reports.

7.如果我們輪流開車,那我們到達目的地時就不會太累了

If we take turns to drive, we won't be too exhausted when we get the destination.

8.大學教育能使你得到更廣闊的世界觀

University education enables you to get more broad globle view.

請問laokoko

有以下兩問題:

1. 第6題後面可以用現在完成式嗎?因為我覺得看起來也有現在還在持續的樣子

2.第8題的「世界觀」一般來講是用global view嗎?或有更常用的字呢?

謝謝您喔!

Rating
  • Pogo
    Favorite Answer

1. One of the goals of education is to make people aware of their potentials.

2. He has tried the supposed most effective medication.

3. The weather is not so good recently, you should bring an umbrella with you so you don't get soaked on the road.

4. Even though I am poor and with no girlfriends, I am not as pathetic as you think.

5. I think nothing is more interesting than watching baseball games every night.

6. After I read all the valuable information last Friday,I started writing my reports.

7. If we take turns to drive, we won't be too exhausted when we get to the destination.

8. College education enables you to broaden the globle view. (英文通常用college education 代表大學教育)

Source(s): 住美國20年了
  • 呆子

1. One of the goals of education is to let human being know their potential.

2. He has tried all effective medicines to cure headache.

3. owing to bad weather, you should bring an umbrella to prevent the rain falling.

4. Even though I don't have money as well as girlfriends, I am not so poor that you will imagine.

5. I fell nothing but watching baseball games is my favorite every night.

6. After reading those valuable information last Friday,I begin to write my reports.

7. If we take turns to drive, we should not be exhausted till we arrive the destination.

8. knowledge gained from University broadens your world vision.*****

2008-06-04 12:08:34 補充:

don't 請修正為 do not*****

• jason

tertiary education.......恩

大學教育 tertiary education