Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Is former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan cleansing his conscience...?

...or is it "sour grapes" as the White House theorizes?

Favorite Answer

Personally, I don't know what to make of it. If he was in disagreement over policies, he should have stated so on the way out. But he DIDN'T. I find it unusual to want to burn your ex-boss after working for him in Texas and then following him to the White House. If anything, I think he should have waited to burn him if it's all true.

I believe McClellan is on the up-and-up. The White House usede the same tactic against former Ttreasury Secretary Paul O'Neill.

i do not imagine it really is "bitter grapes" or cleansing some thing except room in his economic organisation acount for extra funds. The clown's attempting to promote a e book, that is what human beings do at the same time as the put up some thing no one may otherwise care about. the guy's a twit

It's only "sour grapes" if you're a Republican.

I think this is what America NEEDED to know about Bush--from the very man whom was a close associate of his.

He's cleansing his conscience. He's just saying what people new for years. It must've been hard for him to sleep at night.

Merely telling the truth, which is more than Bush is congenitally able to.

The man admits he's a liar and has a book to sell.

Sounds liberal to me.

Don't jump in bed with him quite yet.

1.1 million dead Kurds believe that Saddam had WMD's.

(Or do you find THAT funny too?)