Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan cleansing his conscience...?

...or is it "sour grapes" as the White House theorizes?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • fdm215
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whichever he's doing... it ain't helping Bush and it ain't gonna help McCain. Of course the White House and friends are going to claim he's a traitor, it's sour grapes, etc.

• 1 decade ago

Since I have no confidence in White House theories, I would have to say he's cleansing his conscience.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think it's "sour grapes" or cleansing anything except room in his bank acount for more cash. The clown's trying to sell a book, that's what people do when the publish something no one would otherwise care about.

The guy's a twit

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's cleansing his conscience. He's just saying what people new for years. It must've been hard for him to sleep at night.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

the guy admits he's a liar and has a e book to sell. Sounds liberal to me. do no longer leap in mattress with him truly yet. a million.a million million ineffective Kurds believe that Saddam had WMD's. (Or do you detect THAT humorous too?)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cleansing his conscience

• Boss H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Anyone who says anything against the White House is just "sour grapes", "disgruntled", or "hates us for our freedom", aren't they?

TO criminals, the police are just "out to get them" to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no hes shoveling $#!t cause hes got a bone 2 pick & he gonna git paid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.