Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan cleansing his conscience...?

...or is it "sour grapes" as the White House theorizes?

• fdm215
    Favorite Answer

Whichever he's doing... it ain't helping Bush and it ain't gonna help McCain. Of course the White House and friends are going to claim he's a traitor, it's sour grapes, etc.

Since I have no confidence in White House theories, I would have to say he's cleansing his conscience.

I don't think it's "sour grapes" or cleansing anything except room in his bank acount for more cash. The clown's trying to sell a book, that's what people do when the publish something no one would otherwise care about.

The guy's a twit

He's cleansing his conscience. He's just saying what people new for years. It must've been hard for him to sleep at night.

the guy admits he's a liar and has a e book to sell. Sounds liberal to me. do no longer leap in mattress with him truly yet. a million.a million million ineffective Kurds believe that Saddam had WMD's. (Or do you detect THAT humorous too?)

Cleansing his conscience

• Boss H

Anyone who says anything against the White House is just "sour grapes", "disgruntled", or "hates us for our freedom", aren't they?

TO criminals, the police are just "out to get them" to.

no hes shoveling $#!t cause hes got a bone 2 pick & he gonna git paid