LDS: How did 1 Nephi 3:7 factor into the creation of D&C 124:49?

Update: D&C 124:49 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, that when I give a commandment to any of the sons of men to do a work unto my name, and those sons of men go with all their might and with all they have to perform that work, and cease not their diligence, and their enemies come upon them and hinder them from... show more D&C 124:49
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, that when I give a commandment to any of the sons of men to do a work unto my name, and those sons of men go with all their might and with all they have to perform that work, and cease not their diligence, and their enemies come upon them and hinder them from performing that work, behold, it behooveth me to require that work no more at the hands of those sons of men, but to accept of their offerings."
Update 2: 1 Nephi 3:7
"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the thing which the Lord hath commanded, for I know the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men save he shall prepare a way that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
Update 3: Joshsybs: If you're LDS, then I belong to your religion.