Hannah asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 decade ago

Fatal Car Crashes???

i need stories of 5 fatal car crashes. i need to kno like a summary, what casued it, and how it could of been avoided. any help would be appreciated.!

• Pami
    Best Answer

my friend died in a car accident about 2 years ago. he was going to fast around a turn and lost control. because of that, he hit an embackment and the truck caught fire. he and his passenger were pulled out by some people that lived nearby. the passenger survived, but matt died at the hospital.

it could have been avoided if matt would have slowed down!

EDIT:

I just thought of another one that was on the news a few days ago. A mother was driving her minivan home to pick up her 13 year old at the bus stop. She was running late, so she didn't bother to put her 1 year old in a car seat. She came to a stop sign and tried to outrun a school bus that did not have a stop sign at the intersection. The bus hit her van, and the child died. The child's life could've been saved by having him in a proper car seat, and the accident could've been prevented by waiting the 5 seconds for the bus to go through the intersection.

Here's another one... my friend didn't die, but the police and emergency services said it was only a miricle she wasn't killed in this crash. She was coming off of a double shift at work (shes a CNA at a hospital) and fell asleep at the wheel. She hit a parked car, then a tree, then a house. Her car was demolished and by all accounts she should've died. The accident could have been prevented if she would've called for a ride home, or took a quick nap in the nurse's lounge or on call room.

An almost fatal crash happened to a few friends. Two 17 year old twins and a 13 year old daughter and a 16 year old daughter all sisters were traveling in a 2006 GMC Sierra Extended Pick Up, the driver was driving fast and atleast 20 miles over the speed limit. The car hit a curb and a rail and flipped 3 times.. 7 teens in the crash total and the car was totaled and almost fatal. one teen is now paralyzed, another living with injurys. Poor girls.

Source(s): crash in FLordia

you in basic terms defined my existence. i spotted the phenomenon as quickly as I left relatives and homestead to seem for a sparkling existence. the instructor i chanced on replaced into super on omens, overboard even. He tried to be a prophet and failed miserably. however the adventure replaced into impressive. I used to think of that the synchronocity had seven day cycles. In different words the activities could desire to be predicted to pop up each time interior that seven day era. Now the two the cycle is plenty shorter or it does not even exist, yet take place they do. when you consider that I spend a good little bit of time on YA, a good little bit of the activities are YA linked. we've a weekly team of persons right here weekly cuz they do no longer communicate English and that they want some education with the Abraham-regulation of charm stuff, which via the way explains how vibrational birds flock at the same time. I additionally take area in a blog (close to twenty,00 hits each and every week) to do with the cult I wound up in for 13 years. In all 3 of those and greater, the synchronocity persists. What impresses me much greater is that i will have a concept ie. to do a seek on a undeniable subject, say Michael (channelled), and 3 bloggers will relate to that appropriate subject on that very day or the subsequent for the 1st time in over 6,000 posts. retaining our eyes and ears open is a given. certainly working experiments which you in my view layout is the place it quite is at. i'm already too long, so cheers! Ron

Just yesterday when I got out of work and was walking through my building's lobby, I suddenly found myself daydreaming that I was a terminator, and imagined all sorts of green text flashing through my vision analyzing my environment, as well as sizing up other people just like in the beginning of Terminator 2 in the bar scene when the terminator was looking for clothes. I then looked at my watch, and realized soon afterwards that terminators would never do such a thing as they would never wear a watch, rather they would refer to their internal clock when they needed to know the time. I judged myself as being a pretty poor terminator.

Source(s): 923