R. Kelly and the charge against him...?

R. Kelly is being charged with child pornography and NOT sexual assault of a child. Why? There isn't a statue of limitations on these cases, so why is he not being charged with child rape?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I think its because there isn't definative proof that its him on the tape. or maybe they're waiting to see how the conviction turns out for this case and then trying him separatly for the other charge.

• This is a strange case. I do not know if consent is an issue, but statutory rape would fit. I find this case is hard to follow, charges are being dropped every time I think they got him. I wonder if payoffs are being made to the accusers? He seems to have a pattern going here for a long time. If they do not get him now, he will do it again, and hopefully get it in the end.

• dork

The fact that the video exists, is in itself child porn.

They probably think it's easier to convict him on that.

They can't prove the child rape thing, because the woman that they are claiming is the girl in the video, is saying it's not even her.

Frankly, I don't know how they're going to get him on this because of that, and I'm not a fan of his, I've never even heard his stuff.

But if he was the one who possessed the video (I don't know if he did or not) then they WILL be able to get him for possession of child porn, IF they can convince the jury that the girl is a minor, even if he's not in the video.

I don't know all the details though, but I do know this woman is saying it's not her.

REEEEEEEEMIX! "many times i do no longer do this yet i'm gonna hit ya'll off with slightly style of the remix Ya'll waiting, right here we pass I %. you up from the membership take you domicile to make some love have been given a ask your self close your eyes i'm gonna conceal you with suds i'm gonna supply you some poo-poo i'm gonna supply you some pee-pee i'm gonna supply you some doo-doo Wash it down with some wee-wee it is the remix version of the music approximately pissing I have been on condition that peeing, leaking, reeking, and there is juice interior the kitchen yeah, that's the way it is going at a R. Kelly occasion I sip Cris, you drink piss i'm wanna piss on you remix, ya heard Nah, i'm intense i honestly do desire to piss on you

he is innocent this is just some stupid **** people love stars in trouble he is innocent but that doent matter cause a racist court will put him behind bars