Does the Florida flag resemble the Confederate flag to you?

I feel that the Confederate flag is part of Southern heritage.Why are some against it? I was born in Mobile, Alabama where racism was still very much alive while I was growing up.Hell, my pre-school bus was held up one day while going to school by Klansmen.The Klansmen have their own flag which is NOT the... show more I feel that the Confederate flag is part of Southern heritage.Why are some against it? I was born in Mobile, Alabama where racism was still very much alive while I was growing up.Hell, my pre-school bus was held up one day while going to school by Klansmen.The Klansmen have their own flag which is NOT the confederate flag.So why be so offended by it?"WE" have overcame......
**Sorry for the randomness, but this was just a topic of debate in my office.How do you feel about it.**How did the topic come up? There is an urban clothing line that is based on the Conferderate design owned by a Latin male whom was raised in the South.He has been labeled as unethical and ignorant.I don't think that's right. One of his designs (a simple belt buckle of the flag design) was worn by Andre 3000 in the "Sorry Ms.Jackson" video.I guess that was the real reason Rosa Parks sued.