How much does it cost to reprogram your car?

The guys at World Car told me that I needed to reprogram my car, so that will cost me an additional $210. There is a lot of fuel clogged up in my car because we haven't used it for two years. So, I think that is also apart of the $210. Can anyone tell me how much it costs to "reprogram" a 1988... show more The guys at World Car told me that I needed to reprogram my car, so that will cost me an additional $210. There is a lot of fuel clogged up in my car because we haven't used it for two years. So, I think that is also apart of the $210.

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to "reprogram" a 1988 Isuzu Rodeo so their computers can get a better read and to clean the pipes of two years worth of old gasoline?
Update: Sorry, 1998 Isuzu Rodeo!
Update 2: Well, does draining the oil and reprogramming the ECU (because of the new fuel pump that will be installed) worth $210?
3 answers