i wanna baby now ,i had one baby when i was 17.v r trying but dont know why not happ shud v c a doctor?

Best Answer

whay mommy2be said. I'm still not quite sure what your question is as you seem to have written in code!

Ok, I'm translating as "I want a baby now. I had a baby when I was 17. We are trying, but don't know why it's not happening. Should we see a doctor?"

You still need to add more details. From what you have here, you had a baby 40 years ago when you were 17, but now at 57 are having trouble.

Some people just have to try for a couple years. Sometimes there is something wrong. Sometimes the reason for difficulties isn't found.

If you want to know exactly where you and your partner stand medically, yes, you must see a doctor.

(No matter what you'll have to wait 9 months, hopefully, for your baby, who will not be a baby for long.)

Source(s): recent dr. visit for similar reasons

Well how long have you been trying, if its under a year then there is probably nothing wrong and you should just not stress about having a baby.... If its been over a year then I would suggest going to the doctor they can run tests and make sure you both are able to have children! Good luck.

I can't decipher that. I think what you are saying is that you had a baby at 17 and want one now. and that you are trying and its not happening and want to know if you and your partner should see the doc? am I close?

Most of the time they won't do fertility treatment until you have been actively trying for 6 months to 1 yr.

more u think about it the more it probably wont happen. i was preg at 17 was forced to have it aborted then met my husband a few months later. we decided not to use n e thin from day 1 and then after a year or so of not usin n e thin wondered why i want pregnant. we had tests n allsorts found out my husband had a v low sperm count and of that low sperm count 99% were deformed so only 1% were working. n e way 4 years after meeting we got married we put aside baby making and tests and all the other stuff whilst planning. any way about 3 weeks later we noticed my boons were massive so took a preg test and was posotive.

to every1 who sez about the spelling sod off, some people like to rite in shorthand, or missed letter other times its typo and not readin what uve ritten properly every one does it leave the gal alone she asked a question and all she got was abuse of u about her spellin how helpful is that to her question

See a Doctor honey. You could be having what is called secondary infertility. A visit to the Dr. is the only way to know for sure. All the best!

Go back to school or college, learn how to write correctly before you bring any more children into this already over illiterate world.

Your children will learn from you and if they were to learn your style of writing and spelling you would be failing them.

u definately see a doctor who will b able to give u proper advice.

• No see a teacher who can teach to you to spell first.

Learn to spell first...